Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York American. (New York [N.Y.]) 1902-1937
New York [N.Y.] (1902-1937)
New York American. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1902-1937
- Alternative Titles:
Combined New York morning newspapers
Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Star Co.
- Dates of publication:
No. 7,275 (Oct. 18, 1902)-no. 19,699 (June 24, 1937).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- During printers' strike (Sept. 19-26, 1923)--published as: Combined New York morning newspapers.
- Issued also in an evening ed. as: New York journal; and a Sunday ed. as: New York American and journal, Oct. 26, 1902-Mar. 10, 1907; New York American, Mar. 17, 1907-June 23, 1907.
- Issues for Sept. 19-26, 1923 published jointly with other newspapers as: Combined New York morning newspapers.
- Merged with: New York evening journal (New York, N.Y. : 1913); to form: Evening journal and New York American.
- sn 83030023
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information