Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Celt. (New York) 1853-1857
New York (1853-1857)
The American Celt. : (New York) 1853-1857
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dexter & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in June 1853; ceased in May 1857.
- Ireland--History--Autonomy and independence movements--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans--Newspapers.
- Description based on: June 18, 1853.
- Editor: T.D. McGee, 1853-1857.
- Publishers: McGee & Mitchell, <1853-1854>; T.D. McGee, <1857>; D. & J. Sadlier & Co., <1857>.
- sn 83030025
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information