Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American artisan. (New-York [N.Y.) 1847-1854
New-York [N.Y. (1847-1854)
American artisan. : (New-York [N.Y.) 1847-1854
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1847; ceased in Mar. 1854.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Continues: Weekly artisan (non-extant?). Cf. Fox, L.H. New York City newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 11 (Sept. 30, 1848).
- Editors: S. Fleet, <1848>; John Bullock, <1853-1854>.
- Merged with: Banner of the union (non-extant?), to form: Banner of industry (New York, N.Y.). Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Publisher: John Bullock, <1853>.
- Subtitle: Manufactures, mechanics, inventions, agriculture and commerce.
- sn 83030032
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information