Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly casket. (New York [N.Y.]) 18??-1???
New York [N.Y.] (18??-1???)
The Weekly casket. : (New York [N.Y.]) 18??-1???
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.C. Hawley
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A family paper, devoted to the sciences, arts, general intelligence, poetry, etc. etc."
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 9 (Oct. 28, 1861).
- Issue for Jan. 22, 1862 also called vol. 10, no. 9.
- Published every Monday.
- sn 83030041
View complete holdings information