Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York evening journal. (New York [N.Y.]) 1913-1937
New York [N.Y.] (1913-1937)
New York evening journal. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1913-1937
- Alternative Titles:
Combined New York evening newspapers
New York journal
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Star Co.
- Dates of publication:
No. 10610 (June 18, 1913)-no. 18102 (June 24, 1937).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Contains section : Harlem-Bronx Journal <1932>
- Issues for Sept. 18-26, 1923 published jointly with other newspapers as: Combined New York evening newspapers.
- The word "evening" appears within the title ornament.
- sn 83030090
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information