Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About America's own. (New York [N.Y.]) 1849-18??
New York [N.Y.] (1849-18??)
America's own. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1849-18??
- Alternative Titles:
America's own and fireman's journal
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.B. Child
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Edmund B. Child.
- Publishers: Child, Brothers, <1854-1855>.
- Sometimes published as: America's own and fireman's journal.
- sn 83030140
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information