Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American citizen and general advertiser. (New York [N.Y.]) 1800-1802
New York [N.Y.] (1800-1802)
American citizen and general advertiser. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1800-1802
- Alternative Titles:
American citizen and general daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Denniston
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 10, 1800)-v. 3, no. 787 (Sept. 29, 1802).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Semiweekly ed.: Republican watch-tower.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83030146
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information