Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening gazette. (New-York [N.Y.) 1845-1846
New-York [N.Y. (1845-1846)
The evening gazette. : (New-York [N.Y.) 1845-1846
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 3, 1845)-v. 1, no. 297 (Feb. 17, 1846).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from New York State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 3, 1845).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 297 (Feb. 17, 1846).
- Merged with: Daily times (New York, N.Y. : 1846), to form: Gazette and times.
- sn 83030164
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information