Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York weekly messenger, and young men's advocate. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1833-1836
New-York [N.Y.] (1833-1836)
New York weekly messenger, and young men's advocate. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1833-1836
- Alternative Titles:
Messenger and advocate
New-York weekly messenger
Weekly messenger and young men's advocate
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Burnett & Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 31 (Feb. 20, 1833)-v. 5, no. 52 (July 13, 1836).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public library.
- Editor: Barber Badger.
- Publishers: William Burnett, 1834-1835; Abbot & Boggs, 1835-1836; Abijah Abbot, 1836.
- sn 83030177
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information