Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The World and morning courier and New-York enquirer. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1861-1863
New-York [N.Y.] (1861-1863)
The World and morning courier and New-York enquirer. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1861-1863
- Alternative Titles:
World & morning courier and New-York enquirer
<Mar. 9, 1863>
World and morning courier and New York enquirer
World, morning courier and New-York enquirer
<Oct. 16, 1861>
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Proprietors of the World
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 326 (July 1, 1861)-v. 3, no. 1040 (Oct. 16, 1863).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "And" appears within title ornament.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Continues the numbering of: World (New York, N.Y. : 1860 : Daily).
- Issues for Oct. 16, 1861 also called: No. 11,593.
- sn 83030183
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information