Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The world. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1863-1881
New-York [N.Y.] (1863-1881)
The world. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1863-1881
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The World
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1041 (Oct. 17, 1863)-v. 22, no. 7304 (Aug. 19, 1881).
Apr. 5, 1868-Aug. 19, 1881
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Campaign ed.: World (New York, N.Y. : 1864).
- Suspended: May 19-22, 1864.
- sn 83030184
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information