Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening telegram. (New York [N.Y.) 1867-1924
New York [N.Y. (1867-1924)
The evening telegram. : (New York [N.Y.) 1867-1924
- Alternative Titles:
Combined New York evening newspapers
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-no. 29,486 (Jan. 27, 1924).
Began in 1867.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 53 (Aug. 31, 1867).
- Published by: Evening Telegram Pub. Co., <1869>-1924.
- Weekly ed.: Sunday telegram (New York, N.Y.), 1875-<1876>
- sn 83030194
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information