Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The world. (New York) 1864-1864
New York (1864-1864)
The world. : (New York) 1864-1864
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The World
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1864; ceased in 1864.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Presidential candidates--New York (State)
- "Campaign newspaper for President McClellan and Vice-president George Pendleton."
- Daily ed.: World (New York, N.Y. : 1863).
- Description based on: No. 6 (Oct. 11, 1864).
- sn 83030195
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information