Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York world-telegram and the sun. (New York [N.Y.]) 1950-1966
New York [N.Y.] (1950-1966)
New York world-telegram and the sun. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1950-1966
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New York World-Telegram Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 117, no. 105 (Jan. 5, 1950)-v.133, no. 176 (Apr. 23, 1966).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Recordak Corp., Eastman Kodak Co.; and: Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co.
- Merged with: New York journal American, and: New York herald tribune, to form: World journal tribune.
- Merger of: New York world-telegram, and: Sun (New York, N.Y. : 1920).
- Publication suspended, June 13-Aug. 27, 1950, Dec. 9, 1962-Mar. 1963.
- sn 83030207
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information