Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About World journal tribune. (New York [N.Y.]) 1966-1967
New York [N.Y.] (1966-1967)
World journal tribune. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1966-1967
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- World Journal Tribune
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 12, 1966)-v. 1, no. 233 (May 5, 1967).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: New York world-telegram and the sun, and: New York journal American, and: New York herald tribune.
- sn 83030209
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information