Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York tribune. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1841-1842
New-York [N.Y.] (1841-1842)
New-York tribune. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1841-1842
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Horace Greeley
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 10, 1841)-v. 2, no. 10 (Apr. 21, 1842).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International, and Recordak Corp.
- Campaign ed.: Log cabin (New York, N.Y.), 1841.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Apr. 14, 1841).
- Issues for Apr. 12-21, 1842 called also whole no. 314-322.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 10 (Apr. 21, 1842).
- sn 83030212
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information