Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York herald tribune. (New York [N.Y.]) 1926-1966
New York [N.Y.] (1926-1966)
New York herald tribune. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1926-1966
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday herald tribune
Sunday New York herald tribune
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New York Tribune, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 86, no. 29,051 (May 31, 1926)-v. 126, no. 43,483 (Apr. 24, 1966).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Recordak Corp., Eastman Kodak Co. and the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- European ed.: New York herald tribune (Paris, France), <1944>-1966.
- Includes: New York herald tribune book review; and This week (New York, N.Y.).
- Merged with: New York world-telegraph and the sun, and: New York journal American, to form: World journal tribune.
- Publisher: New York Herald Tribune, Inc., <Sept. 5, 1949->
- Regular "magazine" issue called: Today's living.
- Suspended Dec. 1-5, 1953; Dec. 12-28, 1958; Dec. 9, 1962-Mar. 1963; and Sept. 17-26, 1965 due to strikes.
- sn 83030216
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information