Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York weekly Argus. (New York [N.Y.]) 1861-1863
New York [N.Y.] (1861-1863)
New York weekly Argus. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1861-1863
- Alternative Titles:
New York Argus
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Comstock & Cassidy
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 30, no. 1531 (Dec. 7, 1861)-v. 32, no. 1627 (Oct. 8, 1863).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Conservative and Democratic."
- "To maintain the Constitution and to restore the Union."
- "Weekly" appears within title ornament.
- Editors: Calvert Comstock, William Cassidy, and Elon Comstock, 1861-1863.
- sn 83030220
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information