Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York Atlas. (New York, [N.Y.]) 1853-1881
New York, [N.Y.] (1853-1881)
The New-York Atlas. : (New York, [N.Y.]) 1853-1881
- Alternative Titles:
New York Atlas
New York weekly atlas
<Oct. 23, 30, 1878; Sept. 3, 24, 1879>
- Place of publication:
- New York, [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herrick & Ropes
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1881?
Vol. 16, no. 5 (June 26, 1853)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Editors: Herrick & Seaman, <1858>-1860; Anson Herrick, 1860-<1862>; Carleton M. Herrick, 1868-1872.
- Proprietors: Herrick & Seaman, <1858>; Anson Herrick, 1860-<1862>; Anson Herrick & Sons, <1864>-1869; Anson Herrick's Sons, 1869-1872; James L. Smith, <1872>.
- Sometimes published as: New York weekly atlas <Oct. 23, 30, 1878, Sept. 3, 24, 1879>.
- sn 83030221
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information