Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Atlas. (New York [N.Y.]) 1840-1853
New York [N.Y.] (1840-1853)
The Atlas. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1840-1853
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herrick, West & Ropes
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 11 (Oct. 18, 1840)-v. 16, no. 4 (June 19, 1853).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: New York Aurora.
- Editors: Herrick, West & Ropes, 1840-1848; Herrick & Ropes, 1848-1853.
- Other ed.: Dollar weekly.
- Pictorial supplement called: Atlas picture gallery, 1840.
- Publisher varies: Herrick and Ropes, <1850>.
- sn 83030223
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information