Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commercial advertiser. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1809-1830
New-York [N.Y.] (1809-1830)
Commercial advertiser. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1809-1830
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by J. Mills, for Z. Lewis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 4470 (Oct. 2, 1809)-v. 21, no. 7851 (Jan. 27, 1818); v. 21 (Jan. 28, 1818)-v. 33 (Dec. 31, 1830).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp. and the New York Public Library.
- Numbering ceased Jan. 28, 1818.
- Publisher varies: Z. Lewis, 1811-1813; Lewis & Hall, 1813-1820; Francis Hall & Co., 1820-1830.
- Semiweekly ed.: New-York spectator (New York, N.Y. : 1804).
- sn 83030233
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information