Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Yorker Journal. (New York [N.Y.]) 1866-1878
New York [N.Y.] (1866-1878)
New-Yorker Journal. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1866-1878
- Alternative Titles:
Tägliche New Yorker Journal
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. & Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1866; ceased in 1878?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- German Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- German Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00941308
- Germans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Democratic Independent. Cf. Arndt & Olson, German lang. press.
- Description based on: 27. Aug. 1869.
- In German.
- sn 83030240
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information