Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clay tribune. (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1844
New York [N.Y.] (1844-1844)
Clay tribune. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1844
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greeley & McElrath
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (May 4, 1844)-no. 27 (Nov. 2, 1844).
- Campaign literature, 1844--Whig--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Presidential candidates--New York (State)
- Presidents--United States--Election--1844.
- "Thoroughly devoted to the advancement of the Whig cause and the election of Henry Clay."
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Contains "substantially all the Political matter which appears in the Daily and Weekly Tribune."
- Editor: Horace Greeley.
- Publishers: Horace Greeley, Thomas McElrath.
- sn 83030249
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information