Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Il giornale italiano. (New York) 1909-1921
New York (1909-1921)
Il giornale italiano. : (New York) 1909-1921
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Italian Press Pub. Association
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1921?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1, 1909)-
- Italians--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- "Unico giornale italiano che si publichi i giorni."
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library and from the Center for Research Libraries.
- In Italian and English.
- sn 83030265
View complete holdings information