Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bolletino della sera = Italian evening bulletin. (New York, N.Y.) 1898-193?
New York, N.Y. (1898-193?)
Bolletino della sera = Italian evening bulletin. : (New York, N.Y.) 1898-193?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frugone, Balletto & Pellegatti Print. and Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1898.
Ceased in 1932?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Italian Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00980419
- Italians--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "For 30 years the only Italian Evening Newspaper in the United States of America," 12 ott. 1927.
- "Giornale popolare quotidiano del Greater New York e degli Stati Uniti."
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 3142 (June 15, 1908).
- Gregory, W. American Newspapers, 1821-1936
- In Italian and English.
- Latest issue consulted: Anno 30, no. 9499 (12 ott. 1927).
- Weekly ed.: America: bolletino della domenica.
- sn 83030299
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information