Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York herald. (New York) 1802-1817
New York (1802-1817)
New-York herald. : (New York) 1802-1817
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Burnham
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Jan. 2, 1802)-no. 1656 (Nov. 15, 1817).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from: Readex Microprint Corp.; and the New York Public Library.
- Jan. 4, 1804 issue misdated 1803.
- Semiweekly ed. of the New York evening post, 1802-1817.
- sn 83030310
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information