Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly advocate. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1837-1837
New-York [N.Y.] (1837-1837)
Weekly advocate. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1837-1837
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert Sears
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1837)-v. 1, no. 8 (Feb. 25, 1837).
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "Extra" edition published Feb. 22, 1837.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 83030315
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information