Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunday morning news. (New York [N.Y.]) 1835-1844
New York [N.Y.] (1835-1844)
Sunday morning news. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1835-1844
- Alternative Titles:
New York Sunday morning news
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Jenks Smith
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Oct. 1, 1844?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 17, 1835)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Published as: New York Sunday morning news, May 8, 1836-May 7, 1837.
- Publishers: Edward Barnett, <1840>; McLaghlan, Stephens & Russell, <1842>.
- sn 83030320
View complete holdings information