Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian, for the country. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1809-1817
New-York [N.Y.] (1809-1817)
The Columbian, for the country. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1809-1817
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles Holt
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 650 (Apr. 19, 1817).
Began Dec. 16, 1809.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Columbian (New York, N.Y. : 1809).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Dec. 27, 1809).
- Issues for Nov. 13-30, 1811 include Supplement no. 1-5.
- Publishers: Charles Holt, 1809-1815; Holt & Irvine, 1815-1816; B. Irvine, 1816-1817.
- sn 83030345
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information