Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American Minerva, and the New-York (evening) advertiser. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1794-1795
New-York [N.Y.] (1794-1795)
American Minerva, and the New-York (evening) advertiser. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1794-1795
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G. Bunce
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 89 (Mar. 20, 1794)-v. 2, no. 435 (May 5, 1795).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Motto: " [illeg.] invita faciendum minerva."
- Semiweekly ed.: Herald; a gazette for the country.
- sn 83030354
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information