Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American Minerva ; an evening advertiser. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1795-1796
New-York [N.Y.] (1795-1796)
American Minerva ; an evening advertiser. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1795-1796
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G. Bunce
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 436 (May 6, 1795)-v. 3, no. 820 (Apr. 30, 1796).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Semiweekly ed.: Herald; a gazette for the country.
- sn 83030355
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information