Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dispatch and tattler. (New York [N.Y.]) 1840-1840
New York [N.Y.] (1840-1840)
Dispatch and tattler. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1840-1840
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilson and Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1840; ceased with May 17, 1840 issue?
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "And" appears within title ornament, Mar. 3, 1840.
- Description based on: No. 262 (Feb. 18, 1840).
- Editor: H. Hastings Weld.
- Weekly ed.: Brother Jonathan (New York, N.Y. : 1839).
- sn 83030363
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information