Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening post. (New York [N.Y.) 1832-1920
New York [N.Y. (1832-1920)
The evening post. : (New York [N.Y.) 1832-1920
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
No. 9413 (Oct. 17, 1832)-no. 12115 (Jan. 3, 1842) ; v. 40, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1842)-v. 119, no. 307 (Nov. 15, 1920).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Issue for Nov. 16, 1901 has supplement called "1801 One hundredth anniversary supplement 1901."
- Publishers: William G. Boggs, <1844> ; William C. Bryant & Co., <1847-1879> ; Evening Post Pub. Co., <1883>.
- Semiweekly eds.: New-York evening post (New York, N.Y. : Country ed.), 1832-1840, and: Evening post for the country, 1840-1850, and: Evening post (New York, N.Y. : Semiweekly), 1850-<1913>.
- Weekly eds.: New-York weekly evening post, 1841-1850, and: Evening post (New York, N.Y. : Weekly), 1850-<1888>, and: New York weekly post, 1888-<1901>.
- sn 83030384
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information