Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York evening post. (New York [N.Y.]) 1920-1934
New York [N.Y.] (1920-1934)
New York evening post. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1920-1934
- Alternative Titles:
Combined New York evening newspapers
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New York Evening Post
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 120, no. 1 (Nov. 16, 1920)-v. 133, no. 111 (Mar. 28, 1934).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 83030386
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information