Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York sentinel, and working man's advocate. (New-York [N.Y]) 1830-1830
New-York [N.Y] (1830-1830)
New-York sentinel, and working man's advocate. : (New-York [N.Y]) 1830-1830
- Alternative Titles:
New York sentinel, and working man's advocate
Working man's advocate
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lynde, Stanley, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 33 (June 9, 1830)-v. 1, no. 52 (Aug. 14, 1830).
- Semiweekly (every Wednesday and Saturday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series: 1800-1850); also issued online.
- Formed by the union of: New-York sentinel (non-extant), and: working man's advocate (New York, N.Y. : 1829).
- sn 83030391
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information