Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Emancipator, and journal of public morals. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1834-1835
New-York [N.Y.] (1834-1835)
The Emancipator, and journal of public morals. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1834-1835
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.W. Benedict & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 14, 1834)-v. 3, no. 26 (June 30, 1835).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Editor: William Goodell.
- Extra issues accompany some numbers.
- Issues for Feb. 4, 1834-June 30, 1835 called also whole no. 41-whole no. 114.
- Publisher: R.G. Williams, 1835.
- sn 83030398
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information