Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York tribune : for European circulation. (New York) 1849-????
New York (1849-????)
The New-York tribune : for European circulation. : (New York) 1849-????
- Alternative Titles:
New-York tribune for Europe
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greeley & McElrath
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (July 17, 1849).
- Editors: Horace Greeley; Henry J. Raymond; Sarah Margaret Fuller; Charles A. Dana.
- Published on the departure of each mail streamer for Liverpool.
- sn 83030401
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information