Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Young America! (New York [N.Y.]) 1845-1849
New York [N.Y.] (1845-1849)
Young America! : (New York [N.Y.]) 1845-1849
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George H. Evans
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1849. Cf. Fox, L.H. New York City newspapers.
New ser., v. 2, no. 1 (Mar. 29, 1845)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also available on microfilm and online.
- Editor: George Henry Evans.
- Organ of the National Reform Assn.
- sn 83030402
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information