Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly herald. volume (New York) 1846-1???
New York (1846-1???)
The Weekly herald. volume : (New York) 1846-1???
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Gordon Bennett
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued in American daily and weekly editions.
- California herald (New York, N.Y. : 1848), and: Evening chronicle (New York, N.Y. : 1837), and: Evening herald (New York, N.Y. : 1837) are issued by the same publisher.
- Description based on: June 21, 1848.
- Published on every steam packet day. Cf. Fox, New York City newsp.
- Text in English and French.
- sn 83030403
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information