Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The man. (New York) 1834-1835
New York (1834-1835)
The man. : (New York) 1834-1835
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George H. Evans
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 18, 1834)-v. 6, no. 6 (July 7, 1835).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Also issued online by subscription through ProQuest.
- Editor: Fanny Wright (Madame Frances d'Arnsmont).
- Weekly ed.: Working man's advocate (New York, N.Y. : 1830).
- sn 83030405
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information