Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Yorker Presse. (New York [N.Y.]) 1873-1876
New York [N.Y.] (1873-1876)
New-Yorker Presse. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1873-1876
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- German Press Society
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 23, 1873 issue; ceased in 1876?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Catholics--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Germans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 1, Nr. 70 (11. Sept. 1873).
- In German.
- Publishers: German Press Society of New York, <1874>.
- Roman Catholic; Democratic. Cf. Arndt & Olson. German lang. press.
- sn 83030419
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information