Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La Prensa. (New York [N.Y.]) 1913-1963
New York [N.Y.] (1913-1963)
La Prensa. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1913-1963
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Viera Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturday)
- Hispanic Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congres Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Año 4, no. 11 (Mar. 25, 1916).
- In Spanish.
- sn 83030420
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information