Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commercial advertiser. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1797-1804
New-York [N.Y.] (1797-1804)
Commercial advertiser. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1797-1804
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. F. Hopkins
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 2, 1797)-v. 7, no. 1939 (Jan. 10, 1804).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp. and the New York Public Library.
- Imprint varies: Published by E. Belden & Co., 1799-1803; Printed, for the proprietor, by J. Mills, 1803-1804.
- Semiweekly ed.: Spectator (New-York, N.Y. : 1797).
- Some issues accompanied by supplements.
- sn 83030435
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information