Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The press. (New York [N.Y.]) 1887-1896
New York [N.Y.] (1887-1896)
The press. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1887-1896
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New York Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1, 1887)-v. 9, no. 3,045 (Apr. 1, 1896).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Sunday issue has "Sunday" under masthead ornament, <Aug. 12, 1888>.
- sn 83030441
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information