Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening star. (New York [N.Y.]) 1833-1840
New York [N.Y.] (1833-1840)
The evening star. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1833-1840
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Noah & Gill
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 25, 1833)-v. 7, no. 288 (Aug. 29, 1840).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Editor: Mordecai Manuel Noah.
- Semiweekly ed.: Evening star, for the country.
- sn 83030448
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information