Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Examiner, or, New-York recorder and New-York Baptist register. (New-York, N.Y.) 1855-1865
New-York, N.Y. (1855-1865)
The Examiner, or, New-York recorder and New-York Baptist register. : (New-York, N.Y.) 1855-1865
- Alternative Titles:
Examiner, New-York recorder and New-York Baptist register
New-York recorder and New-York Baptist register
- Place of publication:
- New-York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward Bright and Co.
- Dates of publication:
New ser., [v. 1], no. 1 (June 28, 1855)-new ser., v. 10, no. 37 (Feb. 23, 1865) = whole no. 841-whole no. 1845.
- Baptists--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also called: Register, v. 32, no. 23-v. 37, no. 22; and: Recorder: v. 11, no. 23-v. 16, no. 22.
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Editors: Edward Bright, Jr., 1855-1865; Sewall S. Cutting, 1855-1856.
- Merged with Chronicle (New York, N.Y.); to form: Examiner and chronicle.
- Printer: Thomas A. Pettegrew, 1855-1865.
- Publisher: Edward Bright, 1856-1865.
- Title from caption.
- Vol. numbering begins with v. 2, no. 1 (June 26, 1856).
- sn 83030461
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information