Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Subterranean. (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1847
New York [N.Y.] (1844-1847)
The Subterranean. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1844-1847
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mike Walsh
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 27 (Nov. 27, 1847).
Began in Dec. 1844.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms as part of the Early American periodicals series; also available online.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (May 24, 1845).
- Publishers: M. Walsh, <May 24>-Nov. 8, 1845; Walsh & Carr, Nov. 15, 1845-May 16, 1846; L.N. Carr, May 23, 1846-<May 22, 1847>; Corbett and McNally, Oct. 16-Nov. 27, 1847.
- sn 83030463
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information