Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The true sun. (New York [N.Y.) 1843-18??
New York [N.Y. (1843-18??)
The true sun. : (New York [N.Y.) 1843-18??
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Democratic. Cf. Fox, L.H. New York City newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: 6th year, no. 1799 (Dec. 30, 1848).
- No. 1342-1671 also called 5th year -6th year.
- Published by striking compositors of the Sun (New York, N.Y. : 1833). Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Publishers: William H. Dinsmore & Co., 1847; William H. Dinsmore & Paul Morrill, 1847-1848; George J. Gallagher & Paul Morrill, 1848.
- sn 83030464
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information