Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York daily gazette. (New York [N.Y.]) 1788-1795
New York [N.Y.] (1788-1795)
New-York daily gazette. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1788-1795
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. & A. M'Lean
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with no. 1992 (May 12, 1795).
No. 1 (Dec. 29, 1788)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Published as: New York Gazette, Jan. 29-Mar. 5,1795.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83030482
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information