Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York mercury. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1752-1768
New-York [N.Y.] (1752-1768)
The New-York mercury. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1752-1768
- Alternative Titles:
No stamped paper to be had
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Gaine
- Dates of publication:
-no. 847 (Jan. 25, 1768).
Began in Aug. 1752.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by the New York Public Library and UMI; and on microopaque and microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: No. 5 (Aug. 31, 1752).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83030492
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information